Friday, September 13, 2019

Paper Doll Veronika update


Paper Doll Veronika has updated; Chapter 7, "The Broad Way in the Dark Wood" continues!
The update starts here.
The chapter begins here.
The story begins here.

It updates every Friday. I recommend using the "Save your place" gadget, even once you catch up, because the site starts at the beginning and updates are several pages.

I do admit to dividing this chapter into more updates than I otherwise might have, because I'm away from home for about a month and nearly at the end of my stockpile. When I get back, I'll have to work hard on making more pages!

Veronika Bosch, who's never left her father's estate, has to go on a journey when envious animals kick her out. Half collage, half puppetry, it's the traditional media equivalent of an elaborate sprite comic.

No comments: