Monday, January 20, 2020

Aspiration achieved: mentioned on Castalia

Cover art by Brad Ashworth

Clockwork Dancer was featured in a post of new releases in fantasy and adventure stories--several of which look very interesting, and I want to check out--on the Castalia House blog. It's humbling to be there among masters such as Chuck Dixon and John C. Wright, and to be mentioned on that blog itself.

It was a post on Castalia House, back in 2017, that brought about the existence of Clockwork Dancer, and quite honestly changed my life. "A Pulp Revolution for the Comics Crowd" stirred my enthusiasm and I linked it on Gab with the comment, "How can I be a part of this?" whereupon Jon Del Arroz replied to me and suggested a collaboration. This led to me quitting my day job and finally trying my luck as a full-time illustrator and comic artist. I'm only getting started, and I hope you'll be along for the ride.

Clockwork Dancer is available for Kindle and in paperback. It's a rollicking steampunk adventure that made Amazon best seller!

No comments: