Saturday, May 30, 2020

Paper Doll Veronika plans


My webcomic, Paper Doll Veronika, has just reached its first milestone, the conclusion of Part I - Forest! If you've been reading it, thank you very much! If you haven't, you can do so here.

There will be an interim before I start posting Part II, but I will not be spending that time not working on Paper Doll Veronika, nosiree! (As well as all my collaborative projects, thank you for your patience) Here are my plans to expand it during this time:

Firstly, I will build up a buffer of prepared comics for Part II. As you may have been able to tell, I was frequently riding last minute with the updates.

I will go back and add unique ornamentation to each chapter cover;

I will prepare bonus materials, some of which will be for all to see:

- More chapter bonus art
- More character profiles
- Character portraits

And some will be for Paper Doll Club members (I'll also put together some graphics to describe and promote membership):

- The first of seven short "Animal Story" comics, about what the creatures are doing back at the mansion;
- Printable paper dolls of special characters Rosila and Burton;
- Printable outfits that have been featured in the comic, plus others;
- Complete gallery of backgrounds;
- Outfit-themed bonus art; and
- An ongoing map of Veronika's journey.

And that's what I want to do with that. By the way, I stumbled across a little sort-of review of Paper Doll Veronika! Very exciting to see!

I readily admit the criticism has legs, especially when it comes to being unclear what was happening with the tree. Clarity of movement is definitely something for me to concentrate on improving! And I'm so glad they enjoyed it overall!

No comments: