Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Baker's Dozen 4 - Victim

 

The fourth of my 13 Ace Attorney fanart prompts I'm doing this year as an abbreviated Inktober. This theme is Victim, and I chose Doug Swallow.

Mainly because I had this composition in mind, but also, he's a pretty crucial figure if you think about it. ...And when I was looking up references for him, I noticed a resemblance in his face and hair, and a similarity in how he fell, which would give him an ancestral reason to wear a British flag shirt if a certain person lived out his days there, which is not unlikely...

Which yields an awesome parallel, really. Doug saved Phoenix, in the case where Phoenix is accused of the murder actually committed by a beautiful young woman who steals poison from the university pharmacology lab. What's really sad, then, is that Doug and Phoenix didn't get the chance to become friends.

The prompt list is here.

No comments: