Friday, April 14, 2023

Paper Doll Veronika update

 


Paper Doll Veronika has updated; Chapter 16 of Part II, "Through the Veins of Pragmatism", has begun!

The update starts here.

The part begins here.

The story begins here.

I said in my content advisory for parents: "There is a fair amount of violence, usually visually consisting of dolls getting torn and small splats of red-ink-on-red-paper blood." This segment includes the sort of violence that can be expected, so if you do not wish your children to see that, take due care.

It updates on Fridays on my site and Sundays on Arktoons. (My site is ahead). I recommend using bookmarking or the "Save your place" gadget on my site, even once you catch up, because the site starts at the beginning and updates are several pages.

Veronika Bosch, who's never left her father's estate, has to go on a journey when envious animals kick her out. Half collage, half puppetry, it's the traditional media equivalent of an elaborate sprite comic.

No comments: