Friday, August 16, 2024

Paper Doll Veronika update

Paper Doll Veronika has updated; Chapter 8 of Part III, "Uotiolo's Story of the Sea", is posted!

The update starts here.

The part begins here.

The story begins here.

The comic is taking a break until October 4th, mainly for family reasons, but if possible I also want to build up a buffer, of course, and to:

1. Make much progress on formatting the print book, maybe even finish;

2. Make a bigger bonus thing for Doll Club members than the usual: either the next Animal Story comic, the next section of the Map, or a behind-the-scenes video;

3. Make a Paper Doll Veronika Substack.

The last can be used both as another platform for the comic itself and the Paper Doll Club bonus content, via its unpaid-and-paid subscription tiers. Other platforms are important because WordPress is becoming more and more error-ridden and I am reluctantly considering if it may be wise to take down my site. If I do, I’m also looking at Neocities and hoping that if I go there, I can learn enough HTML to use it rather than WordPress for my own site should I go independent again. But this is all highly speculative at this point.

Thank you for reading and see you in October!

Support the comic and get special bonuses here!

No comments: