Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Away, away!


By the time you read this, I will be driving away to Minnesota, where I will reside in a woodland cabin near two lakes and with no internet. So, though I will try to check online every once in a while at the public library, emails and such will probably go unanswered until I return, in late July.

I do have a couple other posts already made and scheduled, so do check back here! I also might post from the aforementioned public library. I will be doing alot of art; hoping for the fruitfulness of limits, I'm leaving behind my markers and inks and relying only on pencils, pens, watercolor, and oil. I will be participating in the plein air painting competition I've mentioned, too!

I watercolored the above picture of the landscape going by as I was riding in a car. I should be doing alot of that!

No comments: