Sunday, March 1, 2015

St. David of Wales coloring page and announcement


Today is the day of St. David of Wales, also known as St. Dewi. It's been a long time since I posted a sample page from the Liturgical Calendar Coloring Book! Not since I finished it.

Back then, before I had finished it, the way to get it was through subscriptions, getting each month's pages as I did them. But now that it's done, most everybody gets the whole thing at once. So I want to announce that I'm phasing out the monthly subscription option. There are a few people still on it and they will keep getting it monthly until they get the whole year, but soon it will no longer be available to sign up that way. I'll keep it around for one more week, just in case anyone, for some reason, really wants it that particular way. If you do, act fast and sign up here.

No comments: