Sunday, July 7, 2013

St. Benedict coloring page--July in two parts!


Hello! I'm back in Texas now, with regular internet access. I tried to blog some in Minnesota, but the connection at the public library was too slow to upload all my images. So it's back to blogging now!

As the subscribers know, because of this internet situation, I had to send out the July coloring pages in two parts. I sent out the first one at the beginning of the month. Included were:

St. Junipero Serra
St. Thomas the Apostle
St. Elizabeth of Portugal
St. Anthony Zaccaria
St. Maria Goretti
St. Augustine Zhao Rong and Companions
Our Lady of Atonement
St. Benedict (above)
St. Henry
St. Kateri Tekakwitha
St. Bonaventure
Our Lady of Carmel
St. Camillus de Lellis

The rest of July's saints will be sent out in the middle of the month!


No comments: