Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Shy Hello

An oekaki I did for Corpus Christi some years ago.




Inspired by a lecture on Thomistic Trinitarian theology, I have finally gathered the nerve to make myself an art blog. Here I hope to put my illustrations, sketches, works in progress and thoughts, and to have a sort of home base on the internet. Up till now that has been my deviantart gallery, where most of my art can be seen: http://firefiriel.deviantart.com/ I hope to get a nice portfolio website soon.



I dream of becoming a professional illustrator, religious artist, and graphic novel writer, and they say an art blog is essential for those with such aspirations. So, here goes! St. Thomas intercede for this venture!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Hello and Welcome! I look forward to reading this blog in the future.