Thursday, November 22, 2012

St. Francis Xavier coloring page - first of Entire Liturgical Year Coloring Book

 
This is the beginning of the second of the big new projects I mentioned: coloring pages for the entire Catholic Liturgical Calendar! That's over 190 pages!

I'm starting with December, because the Liturgical year starts with the First Sunday of Advent, and that shifts around, so it's just simpler. And the first feast in December is St. Francis Xavier. I hope to have all the December pages finished soon, so that I can work on getting a head start.

I will post some of the pages here, but not all of them. The entire Calendar coloring book, with a page for every Solemnity, Feast, and Memorial, will be available through a subscription for twenty-nine dollars. Every month I'll send out a pdf of all the pages for that month. I'll try to get it out on the first of the month, but I'll probably be a bit late with December, so I might start sending them out with January. We'll see. Let me know what you think and if you're interested. Either way, if you sign up, you will definitely get a full Liturgical year of coloring pages.





 If you don't have Paypal, you can email me to arrange other payment.

7 comments:

Charlotte (MotherOwl) said...

I LOVE YOU Just what I have been missing to teach mt children of our faith :)
I have tried to draw my own, but as an artist I'm just a gnome beside a giant like you.

Mary MacArthur said...

Ah, wonderful to hear! :)
Thank you! If you're interested, you can sign up whenever you're ready.

Mary MacArthur said...

Oh, and if you don't have paypal, you can email me to arrange something else.

Rebecca Hill said...

Mary-these are fantastic. You are very talented. Thank you for sharing you talents in this way!

May I post your link on my FB page and among other Catholic bloggers who are in my network?

Mary MacArthur said...

Thank you!

You certainly may; I'd appreciate it!

Jennifer Gregory Miller said...

Mary, You have such wonderful coloring pages! My first son didn't like to color, but my second loves to, so I'm in for this year of goodies. I love what I see so far! Thank you so much! And I'll be sure to review if we love it!

Mary MacArthur said...

Thank you! A review would be splendid--assuming you like it, which I hope you will!