Saturday, April 25, 2015

Review and preview

Image from Counting Gifts of Grace

Mary over at Counting Gifts of Grace has her review of her sample month of coloring pages here!
She brings up a good point: verbiage about the saints, at least an explanation of what's going in the pictures, would be handy. I have actually started writing such a thing; I call it the Companion to the Liturgical Calendar Coloring Book. I'd like to know, would folks be interested in that? I'd have it available as a pdf through email, like the coloring book, for about five bucks.

Secondly, it is my aim to have a chapter of my fancomic Batman: Decadence ready each month on the 25th, and if it's not ready by then, I post a little preview of one of the pages. I think this month's preview is quite pretty, so here it is.

No comments: