Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Comics by Jon Del Arroz

 
Jon Del Arroz, author of Star Realms: Rescue Run and For Steam and Country, has a Patreon up for development of future projects, particularly comics. There are rewards of short stories, drafts and bonus scenes and exciting stuff like that! 

I would contribute but it would be a bit circuitous, as some of it would be going back to me, as I have the great privilege of working with him on one of these upcoming projects, a steampunk comic called Clockwork Dancer! I'm tremendously excited. It's got fascinating characters and I'm really looking forward to exploring the mechanical, architectural, human, and ... artificially human visuals in the art. 

Jon is great to work with, generous and encouraging. I will do my best and I hope you will take a look when the time comes!

No comments: