Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Pied Piper

How enchanting is the piper's music? To some it is hypnotic. To others, it is merely an excuse.


When presidential candidate Donald Trump suggested that women who arrange for the murder of their unborn children should suffer legal consequences, he was attacked not only by pro-abortion organizations, but by so-called pro-life ones as well. All the mothers are blameless victims, they claimed. There was even one former abortion professional turned pro-life speaker, who argued that Trump's statement was unacceptable because it would mean punishment for her. That was when I lost faith in the pro-life movement.

I still support crisis pregnancy centers and a group that defends the unborn in court, but awareness and lobbying organizations, no more. I may be wrong, I hope I'm wrong, but it appears that they don't actually want it outlawed, because then they would have no reason to continue receiving money.

No comments: