Sunday, February 6, 2022

Art of 2021 in review

 


As you can see from June, July, September, October, November, and December, my work of 2021 was dominated by Bovodar and the Bears. It finally became available for people to read, via Arktoons, and we finished Issue #2!

I did do a bit more Paper Doll Veronika (February and April), and that also started posting on Arktoons! Production of the pages themselves has paused since summer, when I went to stay with a family member, but I did resume the bonus art for each chapter thereof. 

Clockwork Dancer didn't make any progress this year, but I am turning to that now, starting on Issue #3.

When I return home, I hope to undertake a very robust work schedule--I've already begun forbidding myself from the internet on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, which does wonders for my focus--and start a new venture too!

No comments: