Friday, December 30, 2022

Paper Doll Veronika update

 


Paper Doll Veronika has updated; Chapter 11 of Part II, "Christmas of Fire I", has begun!

The update starts here.

The part begins here.

The story begins here.

You can see here the redressing of a previous background for another season--that was fun! I stayed up till two to get this ready because I really want this chapter, which occurs at Christmas, to be posted during Christmas, since it's so lucky the opportunity arose for it to be timed thus.

It updates on Fridays on my site and Sundays on Arktoons. (My site is ahead).

I recommend using bookmarking or the "Save your place" gadget on my site, even once you catch up, because the site starts at the beginning and updates are several pages.

Veronika Bosch, who's never left her father's estate, has to go on a journey when envious animals kick her out. Half collage, half puppetry, it's the traditional media equivalent of an elaborate sprite comic.

No comments: