Friday, December 25, 2020

Eucharistic Infant

 

My Christmas card picture for the year. 

This year has been very painful for almost everyone. But one of the things that has really shone through it all is the vital, absolute cruciality of the Blessed Sacrament. The wicked tried so hard to to cut us off from It all the while they cut us off from each other--from communion, both sacramental and social. I don't have my thoughts all drawn together to speak extensively... and I fear being cruel, because I myself haven't suffered very much this year. Blessings have been showered on me, really.

But know that you are not alone. He is with you in being human, in suffering, in being alone, in being imprisoned. Somewhere around 2020 years ago, He came to earth to sacrifice Himself for us. And through the Eucharist, this continues to this day.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: