Saturday, January 2, 2021

Art of 2020 & Clockwork Dancer #2 sneak peek!

 

This year, I finished the second volume of The Day-by-Day Coloring Book of Saints (March) and the first issue of Bovodar and the Bears (May and July) but that is not yet available; the potential publisher has to make some decisions first. From what they said, it looks hopeful, but we'll have to see! In the meantime we will continue work on the next issues thereof!

One thing I didn't work on enough this year is Paper Doll Veronika (June). I haven't updated it since then, so that's something I definitely want to get back to now that my most recent milestone is passed, that is...
 
My work on Clockwork Dancer Issue 2 is complete! I finished inking the last page as the clock struck midnight on New Year's Eve!!! Now it goes to the colorist. To see when it will be available, check writer Jon Del Arroz's blog! Issue 1 is available in both digital and paper!
 
I think my art is much improved from Issue 1. Here's a wee preview: 


It's action-packed!

No comments: