Monday, April 22, 2013

Our Lady of Fatima coloring page and commissions


Still working on the May pages... the Lent months have fewer feasts; I should've gotten ahead then! But don't worry.

If you'd like coloring pages of every single Saint's day, sign up here.

The family dog has some medical problems right now, and the bills are high. I'd like to mention that as well as the usual availability for painting commissions and design and illustration jobs, (which if you're interested in, email me at snowflakeclockwork [at] gmail [dot] com), I also take commissions for individual drawings. Here's the price list:

One character without background: Extra characters five dollars each.
Sketch- $5

Inked in black or a single color- $8

Inked in various colors- $10

Colored with Copic and Prismacolor markers- $20

Colored with ink washes- $30

One character with background: Extra characters five dollars each.
Sketch- $9

Inked in black or a single color- $12

Inked in various colors- $15

Colored with Copic and Prismacolor markers- $30

Colored with ink washes- $40

For two dollars shipping, I will mail you the original.

Half-off Special Offers:
A single character without background colored with markers for $10 if it's your Homestuck fantroll. I would like to draw a fantroll but I haven't got one of my own. (and about copyright; I have read from one of the Homestuck art team that Andrew Hussie is all right with people doing single unique commissions)

A single character with background colored with markers for $15 if it's a girl with pink hair and I can dress her Gothic Lolita style.

I accept Paypal and checks. Just email me at snowflakeclockwork [at] gmail [dot] com

No comments: